The Seesaw Center
935 Pine Ave.,
Rules of Play
Please make sure to adhere to the following rules when visiting the
center. These rules have been created with the safety of your children
- Children must be under the supervision of a parent/caregiver at all
- All children must be members or guests of members.
- The highest ratio of adults to children is 1:4.
- Children under the age of six or six year olds who have not yet
finished kindergarten, may be members.
- Adults are responsible for putting away toys after play.
- Please leave your own toys at home.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- For children's safety, rough play and running chases are not
permitted. Also no jumping off the slide and climbing structures. And
remember feet first only on the slide.
- Children, who are ill with a fever or contagious illness, may not
use the center.
- All soiled diapers must be removed by parent/caregiver from EELC
grounds (please do not dispose in the parking lot dumpster).
- No verbal or physical abuse of any child will be tolerated.
- Verbal abuse or disrespect towards any employee or member will not
- The Center is a smoke free site.